Sunday, August 03, 2008

Who Says Kids Don't Pay Attention?

Yesterday while I was getting ready, I was in the bathroom and Natalie was right outside the door in my room. It got really quiet which can be a bad sign. :) I came out to check on her and she was sitting at my vanity.


How you like that eyeliner job? The eye on the left seems to have gotten it the most, but she has it underneath the eye on the right too, it's just not showing up well. So amazing to me that she knew exactly what to do with the eyeliner pencil...

I've been participating in the online crop over at Dixie Pieces this weekend, so lots of pages to share either tonight or tomorrow.
Hope you're having a good weekend!

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL I love it!!

Can't wait to see your layouts. I have done NO scrapping in so long. I have GOT to get back to it soon!!!

Heather M. said...

Too funny! Helayna got ahold of my lipstick last week so I have a photo of her with it smeared all over her lips (and area).

amydc said...

She actually did a good job for never having lessons!

yoderworld said...

Just looking at the picture without the reading what you wrote, I thought she had 2 black eyse! I was wandering how on earth that happened! Thankfully, just makeup try outs! :)

Gayle said...

Dad and I were watching a movie about dogs that work at the anrtic? spelling? and they just found the dogs that had been left like 130 plus days, and I was about to cry... then saw this pic of Natalie and her makeup... wow.. glad to grin at that one. LOL
all your post are great of course I nearly laughed out loud. Love you all, Mom or Nana B grin