Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just Another Scrap Post

So I updated my profile and added a new link a few days ago, but I'm honored to announce that I will be joining the Design Team over at Creative Scrappers. My term starts September 1st, but I still want to try to participate with the sketches during these last few weeks of August. The current sketch is one by Becky Fleck:
And here is what I did with it.
Telah and I got together yesterday and did some scrapping. So along with the layout above I also got these done. Well actually this first one I did a couple nights ago, but I liked it so much I used the same design for "G-Pa and Me".


Since I begin scrapping for both Scrapbook Sussies and Creative Scrappers next month, I've got a question for you all. I have been giving some thought to starting a separate blog for all my scrappy stuff. Now that those kind of posts are going to increase I'm wondering just how much my non scrappy readers want to see that. I know I have a fair amount of family and other friends that don't scrapbook that read my blog, so do you like seeing those posts or would you just prefer the family pics and other stuff? Of course when I think about it, probably more than half of my post are scrapbook related anyway, so it may be a moot point.

7 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love that sketch and what you did for it!!! All the pages are great!!!

I just ordered 730 pics from my online store. So, next week I may be scrapping non-stop!!!

Brianna said...

Congrats on the design team! I like these pages! The sweet dreams one is so cute!

Kelli said...

I love seeing your scrapbook pages! Even though I will probably never get into it because I am too lazy, I love seeing what you have done.

Briana said...

I say keep everything in the same spot! Love seeing your layouts.

Charin Adams said...

I love, love love that sweet dreams layout!! May just be my favorite of yours :)

Jude said...

I just make them all suffer!! LOL...

SheilaB said...

I think that you do a very good job of incorporating both your family/friend update and scrapping. I think that it's pretty cool how you leave notes for the girls on your pages. Those will be priceless when they grow up and read them. :-)