Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF

Just a quick post to share my latest page. I also have 2 layouts on my desk that need finishing up. Hopefully will get those done tonight.


It was fun to see the guesses on the post below. Abigail is the top picture. Natalie is the bottom.

So are you watching the Olympics? How about Mr. Phelps? Amazing stuff! I really wanted to watch the women's gymnastics all around last night but just couldn't keep my eyes open. I wish they'd replay the middle of the night stuff during the day!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Beautiful page! Go Phelps!

Zoa said...

gorgeous page!! love it!!

not watching the olympics here- I just don't have time! I did catch one race- and it was the swimming race that the US wasn't expected to win- but did by less than a second! That was pretty amazing!

have a great weekend!! (I added you to my blog!)

Heather said...

Love the layout! Very precious!

Jada said...

That is so cute!!!