Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Attack of the Big Ole Geese

This morning Abigail had her 2 month check up. Everything's looking good and she weighed in at 10lbs 8oz and 24" long. Once we got finished at the dr's office I thought I'd take Natalie over to feed the ducks at our downtown park. My dad works just right across the street from the park, so G-pa came down from his office to feed the ducks with us. As soon as you break out the bread, this is what you see. The lens I was using has no zoom, so yeah, they were right up in our face.


We were having to "shoo" them away they were getting so close. Natalie even got her finger bitten before she could throw them the bread. That didn't seem to phase her. However when one of them spread and flapped their wings right up in her face, that was the end of the duck feeding. She flipped out crying and then held onto me for dear life.

I had a nail in my tire so we dropped my car off to be fixed and then went to hang out with PaPa for a few hours. Once I got home I snapped a picture of Abigail asleep in her car seat. Now I haven't ever really thought that Natalie and Abigail looked much alike. Until I went back and pulled up a pic of Natalie that I snapped of her in the car seat just after her two month check up. So one of these pics is Natalie and the other is Abigail. Any guesses as to which is which?



Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

My guess is Natalie is the first pic and Abigail is the second pic!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are some big geese!! :-)

Natalie and Abigail are both so pretty!! And they look alike!

Heather said...

My guess: Abigail is the top picture....Natalie is the bottom....I see it too....but I never have seen it before. Two very cutie patooties!

Brianna said...

I'll have to take Tyler down there to feed the ducks, we haven't done that yet. I think the top one is Abigail and the bottom is Natalie. They do look very much alike though!

Briana said...

I think Abigail is the one on the bottom, Natalie is on top.