Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

We had a fun filled weekend, so here's some quick pictures and a recap.

Friday we went out to D and T's to spend the night. These kind of sleep overs are always WoW marathons for the guys and scrapping marathons for the girls. We stay up all hours of the night enjoying each other's company.

Here's a couple pages I got done.

  • I also got my first page for Creative Scrappers done, but can't share that one until the reveal on Sept.7th. So stay tuned.

On Saturday we headed to my nephew's birthday party. He had a pool party, and it was kinda cool outside but the kids didn't care!

After the party we hung out at my bro and sis in laws until time to go eat with all the family that evening. John's younger brother is moving to CA and he wanted one last meal at our favorite Bar b que restaurant since it will be who knows when before he can eat there again. It was good to spend some time with him and we'll miss him!

While we were hanging out at the bro-in-laws I took some pics of Abigail. I think these are my faves of her that I've taken so far.


My precious girl is growing, growing, growing!

7 comments:

~Telah said...

Had a great time as always..can't wait to do it again. Love those pics! The last one is my favorite!

Brianna said...

Glad you got some scrap time in! Love the pages as always, and those pictures are very cute!

Dawn Bibbs said...

LOVE the LO's! We may need to do a swap one day. Let me know if you're game.

Oh Leah, I can't believe how much Abigail looks like Natalie in that last picture! Are they sisters? LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Heather M. said...

Such gorgeous layouts!!!! And those photos of Abigail are so precious, Leah! She looks so much bigger there - so alert and adorable! WOW!

Janine Langer said...

Oh, the layouts are so pretty! And I totally love the photos of your little one, so precious!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOW!! I especially love that first layout!!

And GREAT pics!!

Jude said...

Wow, she is getting so big!! I cannot beleive how fast the time flies!! :)