Friday, August 01, 2008

All Things Scrappy

I do have some pictures to share, but right now I'm too lazy to download them to the computer.

So... I have some exciting scrappy news! I made the Design Team over at Scrapbook Sussies!


Head on over and take a look at the kits! Lots of fun stuff. I'm very excited to be a part of the team. (Thanks Lara for giving me this opportunity!) I start with the October kit, so I'll be patiently waiting to get that first box of goodies!

Also, this weekend is the online crop at Dixie Pieces. If you scrapbook, come on over and join us. It's a very fun and friendly site and there are lots of great prizes for the weekend. This will be my second crop that I've participated in with them. At the last one I won a year subscription to Scrapbooks Etc. in a random drawing, and a bunch of Making Memories goodies for one of the challenges. So head on over!

Tonight is craft night with the girls, so I'll be recruiting you all that will be there to do the Dixie Pieces challenges with me!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Michelle B said...

congrats on the design team! And the online fun at Dixie Pieces sounds like a blast! I will see if I can join you tonight!

Brianna said...

Yeah...congratulations!! How exciting! You have beautiful scrapbook pages, can't wait to see what you do with thier kits. I'll have to try to do a couple challenges over at dixie pieces, sounds like fun.

amydc said...

Yep, we were right-it was only a matter of time.
BIG congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charin Adams said...

Yay, congrats Leah!!! :)
I just looked, and those kits look really cute! :)

Heather M. said...

Congrats, Leah! That is awesome!

Cheryl Wray said...

Congrats on the DT!! Way to go!

I wish I was having a Craft Night. I am so seriously needing to scrapbook..I have done NO pages from anything from the Summer!!

Zoa said...

Hi Leah!!! thanks for coming by my blog- and CONGRATS to you!! I am so excited to be on the team- I can't wait to see your creations and hopefully get to know you better!! Have a great weekend! :)

Jude said...

congrats Leah!!

yoderworld said...

CONGRATS!! You'll do a terrific job! By the way, when does the magazine that you are going to be published in coming out??

Lara said...

Yep! We're so excited to have Leah on board! The product for the October kits is almost all here and ready to be sent early to Leah so she can go crazy with the stuff!! It's going to be a treat seeing what she does with the kits!