Saturday, August 16, 2008

He Did It!

He went 8 for 8! If you don't know what I'm talking about then where in the world have you been? ;)

Actually this post has nothing to do with the Olympics, but I just finished watching the USA swim team accept their Gold medal. And now I'm watching the LIVE interview with Phelps. He can't stop smiling. Who can blame him? :)

Anyway I did finish up those 2 layouts I've had on my desk for a few weeks and wanted to get them posted. The "you rock" one looks a little crooked but it's the way I took the picture of the layout. It's straight in real life. haha.



Along with finishing up those two, I did this one yesterday afternoon. Used a big bow for the challenge over at Method Playground. And used the word "forever" in my title for the challenge over at scrapping the music. I always seem to like the most recent layouts I do, but I'm really in love with this one. Maybe just because both my girls look so beautiful!

Ok.. I'm off to bed. Have a good rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

Such beautiful layouts, Leah! The last one is my fav. too! :) They both look so adorable in those photos!

Brianna said...

Love these layouts! I really like the pictures in the last layout, they are so cute!

Kris said...

Awesome layouts, and might I say that you really do sound like you're getting more rest these days?

The girls are SOOOO cute, I love the shots in that last layout!

Cheryl Wray said...

Yay for Michael Phelps. That 100 butterfly race was CRAZY!!! I loved it!

Love these layouts==especially the last one. Just gorgeous!!