Monday, August 04, 2008

Layout Overload

I was going to post all the pages I did; but I just changed my mind. I'm gonna try to post every day this week, so I'm splitting this into two parts.

All of these were for the crop over at Dixie Pieces. I used the Girly, Girl kit from ScrapinStyle and I also used sketches from CreativeScrapper.blogspot.com

So here's how I came up with the pages:

Challenge-Use the word "Summer" in your Title. (Creative Scrapper sketch #9)

This one was a sketch provided in the challenge and this was my take.

Challenge: Follow A Recipe for SPLASH. Each letter of the word stood for a criteria for the Layout. (Creative Scrapper sketch #7)
Challenge: Use the following letters only, for the title. mmeedns and 2. I flipped the n and used see u 2. (Creative Scrappers sketch #10)

That's it for tonight. I'll share the rest tomorrow.

8 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

These are all SO great! I especially love the design of the Miss Priss one,and may have to "lift" it.

I have GOT to do some scrapping. Soon....maybe...

Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Brianna said...

Love those pages! I haven't heard of that sketch blog...thanks I'm always looking for new ones. I had fun on Friday...Abigail is a cutie! I like your new blog layout too!

Heather M. said...

Love the new look of your blog! I'm a polka dot fanatic! :)
Beautiful layouts too! Good for you for finding/making time to scrap! All of the layouts are GORGEOUS!

Jude said...

oh my word, you are rocking these Los, as usual! Baby doesn't slow you down!!

Charin Adams said...

Great pages Leah! :) And your blog looks great! :)

yoderworld said...

lOVE YOUR LAYOUTS - OF COURSE! BUT I ALSO LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR BLOG. VERY COOL! I MAY JUST HAVE TO CHANGE MINE NOW!! :) I NEED TO GET TO SCRAPBOOKING - MAYBE AFTER THE STAR TREK CONVENTION!! :)

Heather said...

Aww I love the Summer Gift one :)

Dawn Bibbs said...

Ok, you're really making me feel bad here. I have absolutely NO excuse for not scrapping. You have a BABY for goodness sakes and I can't get one page done. I'm such a slacker. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Your LO's look great, by the way.