I haven't done much scrapping this week. I know.. what is wrong with me? :) The crazy thing is that I just haven't been in much of a mood to. I'm so anxious to have my scrap space done and set up that I feel like I can't scrap until that space is ready to go. I have so much stuff piled up on my foyer table and the extra card table I set up, that I just don't really want to mess with it. So that's all the more motivation to get the room done quick! We are finishing up the declutter and purge tomorrow, so that will be a huge step in the right direction. I did finish up my scrapjacked page.
I stamped the "sweet girl" with a new set of foam stamps I got at Hobby Lobby for $4. Wasn't sure how I would like them but I really do!
Browsing around the internet tonight and Jamie sent me a link to look at another gal's scrap space and she had this list on her site. Some of these are just too funny because they are so true.
Top 10 Reasons You might be a scrapbooker...
10. Your baby's first word is "Cheese".
9. You've ever staged a photograph just so you can use that cute new embellishment you just got.
8. You see your family more through the pictures you scrap than in real life.
7. You've never sewn a piece of clothing in your life, but you buy a mini sewing machine just to sew on your scrapbook pages.
6. You're disappointed when you get gift certificates to your favorite clothing store instead of the scrapbook store.
5. You buy your child a new outfit just to match the new patterned paper you just bought.
4. Your family can't find a place to eat because the table is full of scrapbooking supplies.
3. Your 4-year-old knows the difference between a brad and an eyelet.
2. You evaluate how good a family outing is by the number of scrapbook pages you can create from it.
1. Your husband asks you in the morning "Who is Bazzill? You were talking in your sleep last night ... Is it another man?"
Number four is really making me laugh because didn't I just tell yall about stuff being piled up in there? You can barely see the surface of our table!
I entered Natalie in the cutest baby contest. Found out from Laura that there are over 600 entries. If by some chance she makes the top 10 I will let you guys know so you can go vote for her. Hope you're having a great weekend!