Thursday, March 01, 2007
I've been tagged!
This is the face that greets me every morning. Who could ask for anything more? We're slowly transitioning into a more pleasant morning awakening. You know, instead of the screaming, crying come feed me NOW. It's more of just a fussy cry saying, "please come get me out of this bed, I've been in here too long and I see light coming in the window." The great thing is that even though she's waking around 6am I can feed her and usually put her back to bed for another hour to hour and a half. It's almost 7:30 now, so little miss sunshine will be awake to take on the day here shortly.
I've been tagged by Telah, and it's a fun, different kind of tag so here we go..
1. Find the nearest book. First let me say that I really enjoy reading. I used to travel a lot with my job, and the airport and plane time provided me with plenty of time to pick up a good book. Now that I don't travel or work outside the home anymore I just haven't really made time to read anything other than baby books. If I grab the nearest one, it will be one of John's. He loves to read and is usually reading several different things at once. The book I can see right now next to his recliner is Darwin's Black Box. While this is interesting reading (it's a book that scientifically challenges the theory of evolution), it's too early in the morning for that. So let me get something else.
2. Name the book and the author. I went and got the book on my bedside table which is "Baby 411" by Denise Fields and Ari Brown
3. Turn to page 123. That's no problem, this book has 500 pages!
4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page and copy the next three lines onto your blog.
After trying this at home however, I can tell you that formula gets clumpy and it requires minor surgery on the rubber nipple to get it out of the bottle. No fun.
5. Tag 3 more people. OK, how about Heather, Cheryl, and Kim. Can't wait to see your answers.
I leave you with a layout I did last night. This is my favorite pic of Natalie and I. I started to try to use this as the layout for the HMITM challenge. This week you're supposed to use 20 different brands of product. After making it to about 14 I just couldn't think of what else to add. Have a great Thursday everyone!