Friday, November 14, 2008

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree

Want an affordable quick Christmas photo?
Here's your chance!

November 22nd - Starting at 1pm
Sitting Fee: $15
15 minute session will include:

As many pictures as possible within that time frame.
A copy of the CD with all images.
You are free to order prints from the CD from wherever you choose. I will provide a photo release with the CD.

If you would like to order prints from me, prices are as follows.
** These prices are good for this Christmas special only.

4x6 - $.50 ea
5x7 - $2.00 ea
8x10 - $5.00 ea

First 5 bookings will receive their choice of either 2 (5x7) or 1 (8x10) for $1!!

This is ONE WEEK from tomorrow, so don't delay!
To schedule your appointment and get details on the location, email me at leahcwright@yahoo.com
Visit my photography site, for examples of my work.

4 comments:

Charin Adams said...

What an awesome deal! If we lived there I would definitely be coming to see you ;)

Cheryl Wray said...

Wow! That's an awesome deal!!!

I hope you get some customers. (I know you will!)

Anonymous said...

sounds ineresting...
mom

Aaron and Erica said...

I think I might want to do this??? I'll email you to get more info...