Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I am editing photos tonight. LOTS of photos. I had the privilege of taking 10 families Christmas pics (including my own.) It was a lot of fun. Thanks so much to J and H for opening up their home for me and thank you to the other 9 families who trusted me enough for their Christmas photo. I hope you like them! I should have lots of them posted on my photography blog in the next couple of days.

Here's one of my two that makes me smile. Sometimes those not so perfect ones are perfect in their own way..
Off to edit...

edited to add: The first few are up! You can see them here. I'll let you guys know here as I get them up. :)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

So cute in those dresses!

Heather said...

Precious! Love the dresses! And can't wait to see all the others! Thank you Leah!

Edleen said...

they're Beautiful!!! pretty little outfits :)