Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PigTails, Hugs and Kisses

I haven't been sure what to do with Nat's hair lately. As it gets longer, it just gets more out of control. It's thin and sometimes so frizzy. She won't keep a bow or hair clip in it, and for some reason only Obie (Grandmom) is allowed to put it in ponytails. For whatever reason she let me put it up today and even let me take some pictures of her in her Tinkerbell shirt.




I've been scrapping some. Here's a page I haven't posted yet. This one took me a while because I stamped the title and then cut out the letters. I don't use my stamps near enough, and I need to use them more!


I've still been editing all the Christmas pics the last few days and there are lots of those up on the photography blog if you haven't been over there in the last day or two. I still have a couple more sets to add.

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Jude said...

If she has a little bit of wave in her hair, try putting some gel in it, that will really pick the curl up! In thin hair though, make sure you add a drop of water to it and run it into your hands so she doesn't get a bug spot of gel! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pictures are SO sweet!!!

Kris said...

Natalie looks so much like a little lady now, that baby look is disappearing in a hurry!!

Charin Adams said...

Aww! Katie's not letting me put bows in her hair anymore either, it makes me kinda sad. :(
Great pics on your photography blog, so sweet! :)

Heather M. said...

awww, she looks so cute with her piggies! awesome layout - love the title!
and you took so many great Christmas photos! WTG!

Brianna said...

Oh, I love the pigtails!

Dawn Bibbs said...

LOVE a little girl in pigtails! She's so cute. And that LO is great!