Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Beauty of Photography

Obviously I love taking pictures.
I always have.
Even as a kid.
My brother can testify to that, as I made him pose in the most ridiculous of settings. One of which we hung my cabbage patch kid from the ceiling and I had him stand underneath it with an "oh no" kind of face, pretending to try and catch her. Proof is on my mother's bathroom wall, in a collage frame to this day.

Anyway, I was going through some pictures tonight, trying to clear up my C:drive and noticing how much Natalie has changed this year. So back to the fact that I love taking pictures. I can see her grow right before my very eyes.

Jan-Oct 2008

5 comments:

Brianna said...

How sweet! What a great idea, she has changed a lot!

Kimberly said...

Wow..she really has changed..that babyface is slowly going away. She is becoming a little lady!

Jude said...

Wow Leah! It is like baby to toddler right before our eyes!! She is truly a beautiful child, and I know she will be glad her mama liked photography so much!! :)

Nura Keif said...

Beautiful:-D

Heather M. said...

what a great collage! she's grown so much!