Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Sweet Sweet Girls

Today has been a little crazy. It's John's weekend to work, so we're hanging out at the house and it's just been one of those days. The kind where the kid won't nap and the other kid has cried all day. I think she may be getting the cold that I'm getting over.

But isn't it cool how even on days like this we can find such joy in our children? They may drive us nuts, but they mean more to us than we ever thought possible.

I look at these two and am amazed that we made such beautiful children. (yeah, I'm a bit biased).
On a less sappy note.. We haven't been able to get Natalie to keep her clothes on lately when we're just here at the house. She seems to love running around in her diaper. This picture from earlier in the week cracks me up. Daddy has him a computer game buddy.
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Roll Tide!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I knew it was John's weekend to work... I needed some OBIE love. Grin.. went to see if you had naything new and OBIEsaw these...so sweet... my favorite is of Natalie on John's shoulders... I bet he did not miss a play. wanted to ask about lunch tomorrow... just missed you/

Aaron and Erica said...

Oh my goodness Leah...that picture of Natalie on your husband's shoulders is priceless! So cute! And you are correct...your children are beautiful!

Erica

P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

Charin Adams said...

That pic of Natalie with her Daddy is *awesome*!!! :) So funny :)

Kris said...

Leah, when did Natalie's eyes change color??? I coulda sworn last time I saw them they were brown, that top pic is the most amazing green!

Oh, and that monkey-on-the-back....TOO sweet!

Leah said...

Kris - it totally depends on the light. Sometimes they look brown and sometimes green. A lot of times they are brown around the edge with green in the center.

Cheryl Wray said...

That last picture is absolutely adorable!!!!

(btw, I think Natalie is looking more and more like you all the time! That first picture really shows it.)

Heather M. said...

your girls are so sweet! beautiful photos!

i'm happy to hear that my 2 yr old isn't the only one who doesn't want to keep clothes on. :)

Brianna said...

That is so cute! Love that last picture!!

SheilaB said...

I LOVE the picture of Natalie on John's back!!! Somehow I see this picture going through his head as he walks her down the aisle. :-)

Anonymous said...

Note to SANTA,
Obie wants one of the bird on the shoulder ones. What a great candid shot. I feel you should enter this into a photo contest.
smiling here. OBIE