Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why am I Still Up...

It's just a little before midnight and I'm still up. I spent the evening scrapbooking and have been browsing the internet for the last hour. I know what's going to happen. As soon as I shut my laptop down, brush my teeth, and get all snug in my bed, the baby will wake up wanting to eat. I know we're so close to sleeping through the night, in fact, she did it Monday night. That's right, she went 8 hours. She's been averaging between 5-7 for several weeks. Monday night was just a tease though because she's been up about every 3 and a half the rest of this week. I really can't complain though, because I know it could be much worse. She's done really well for the most part and once she eats she goes right back to sleep, so that's a blessing! I'm just getting ready for several nights in a row of uninterrupted sleep.

John's taking the paint off the walls with his snoring as I type this and her bedroom is just right across the hall. I guess she's used to hearing that because she hasn't stirred yet.

Here are a couple more pictures from our session at Portrait Innovations. I'm ready to do my pages with these pictures but I've promised myself I'm not going to go out of order. I did the last of the pictures in the hospital tonight. Next up are the going home pics. If I can just get through all the pictures from October I'll feel caught up. It's a good thing I have several books to fill and lots of refill pages!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, why are you still up? Crazy lady! I would never stay up that late scrapping or reading blogs! LOL
Love the pictures! Glad you got some scrapping done tonight. Glad little Natalie is sleeping better too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Hope you all have a great weekend!