Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Mother of All Tape Runners

So what do I think about the Scotch ATG 700?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It rocks! The thing is so huge though, I just had to share some of the comments I got tonight at our monthly crop:

  • Are you packing boxes tonight? (this one was almost everyone's first reaction)
  • You planning on pricing stuff?
  • That looks like the warehouse/Office Depot version of a tape gun
  • You sure you're gonna have enough adhesive for tonight?

And my favorite:

  • That's not just a tape runner, that's a tape bazooka

My friends... such comedians.

4 comments:

~Telah said...

LOL...if they had all been reading blogs like us, they'd have known exactly what that "machine" was. I loved using it! I'm marking that down as my next scrapbook purchase!

Anonymous said...

I knew that you would have to blog about your massive tape runner.

Anonymous said...

Whoa Mama! That thing is big! Ok...Now I want one...gonna have to use it and see how it works....lol

Anonymous said...

You'll be the one laughing at them when they need help refilling their hermafix tabs because the ATG never runs out!

Congrats on your new purchase!