Monday, January 15, 2007

It's that time again...

Tomorrow night begins the four month journey to our next American Idol! I had no interest at all in this show in it's first season, though I am a huge Kelly Clarkson fan now. However, a good ole' boy from Alabama made it to Hollywood in Season 2 and I have been hooked ever since. I even received a DVD recorder from my husband 3 Christmases ago specifically to record every episode. Last year, I was privileged enough to know about Taylor Hicks before the show even started. So I was rooting for him from the very first note he sang at his audition in Vegas. This past summer, my mother and I attended the Top 10 Tour in Birmingham and Mr. Hicks stole the show. My state has always been represented well and I am so excited for another season!

So what else is going on... today was such a busy day. I have jumped into FlyLady with both wings. Telah sent me her version of the Routine sheets that she adapted from Jamie. I worked last night to revise them to fit my household, printed them out, tied them together with ribbon, and posted them on my frig. I did really well today and I'm even a little ahead for week 1. Thanks so much to you gals for giving me the motivation to do this. Now we can help keep each other accountable. I'm a long, LONG way from being as organized as Amy, but I feel like I'm off to a good start.

And now for a little bit about little bit. She rolled over twice today! She actually rolled over for the first time last Wednesday, but I was spaced out on the couch, sick with a stomach bug, so I didn't get to see. Here she is before and after.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! I have faith in yall. Yall will get organized!

I'm so ready for AI. I didn't watch 1st season either. I'm not sure why I didn't. Oh well. But I'm so ready for tomorrow!

That's great about Natalie! She's growing up too fast! Look out; she'll be crawling soon!

Anonymous said...

ahhh neat! I look forward to her growing up and dread it all at the same time. I love the baby stage but love the interaction of a child too. I guess we will have to just watch her day by day. When do I get to baby sit again? Jared called and they finaly got to Breakenridge at 11pm. VERY cold there too. Single digit temps. Good job Natalie and her mom. Grin MOM

Jolene George said...

I'm excited about AI starting again!
I've got to quit ignoring flyladies emails...I need her!
Natalie is just so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited about American Idol, too! Dave and I are HUGE fans! I just signed up with flylady and all her emails are starting to get on my nerves! But for the most part my sink has been shiny! Hee! Hee!