Thursday, January 25, 2007

Love is in the air

Tell me that's not the cutest baby you've ever seen? I've been working on layouts of pictures from Natalie's first few weeks of life. I'm amazed at how much she's changed in these short 3 1/2 months. She is really starting to make lots of sounds and she loves blowing spit bubbles. It's just so much fun to sit and talk to her and watch her react.

I have to give credit for this layout to Heidi Swapp. It's adapted from one that she posted of her little Capri back last summer. It is a two page layout, however I don't have the other side finished yet. I had a lot of fun with this... finally used some chipboard letters that I bought months ago, and the clocks on this page were purchased over a year ago. I finally found a use for them.Thought I'd try to get ahead of the game, so I finished up my Valentine's gift for John. The frame is an unfinished wood frame from Michael's. I used mod podge to cover it with paper and then used chipboard hearts and letters to decorate. I'm trying to make good use of my scraps so I used some of them to make this LOVE card.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Don't forget to do something special for the one you love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful projects! You are really on the ball...I got to get busy if I am gonna do some stuff for V-Day. Good job Leah and thanks for sharing!
Love ya!

~Telah said...

I just have to say "Purple Peanut"...that is what I immediately thought of when I saw that picture of Natalie...so cute! Great job on you LO and frame and card! You Rock!

Anonymous said...

Of Course she is te cutest baby in the world! Love here in the lavander. She is much more fair skin than I thought your baby would be. Of course she has had little sun exposure of late. Neat picture of you and John... a great photographer took that picture, must have a great camera. :-)Hodge Podge is so easy to work with.
Neat Card too. Mom

Anonymous said...

Really cute layouts...your daughter is just beautiful! By the way, to answer your question...they are rubons I recently purchased from Daisy D's Modern Romance Collection (they are just about my favorite product in a long time!). This is one thing I used that wasn't in the kit (oh well). Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love all your projects! They look great!