Friday, January 12, 2007

How fun is this??

I know a lot of my blog readers aren't in the business of getting married, but I just had to share what I am working on. Before I went on maternity leave I was working full time as Support/Help for a Web Application that helps Government offices manage their PPBE process. You may be thinking, ok, please speak English. Let's just say that the Planning and Execution of our tax dollars is in total chaos and you would be horrified if you could see the details of how our money is mismanaged, wasted, and spent. But that's a whole different blog post.

Anyway.. when I returned to work last week, I find out that I'm going to be working on something totally different, and a whole lot more fun! It's a wedding website. It's in the beginning stages but it's going so well. It's such a cute site and I'm so proud of the company I work for putting this together. So if any of my Alabama readers know anyone in North Alabama that's getting married, be sure to turn them onto this site. It's great!


2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

What a great idea!! And what a fun project to be working on!!
I have done one or two wedding scrapbooks for people, and it's really something I'dlike to do more of.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Cool site! Thanks for sharing! I hope your first week back at work went smoothly. Oh, and yes I will email you with the journaling about the pix below...or I will try to catch you on ICQ.
:)