Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some Layouts

Not much exciting going on this week. Just a quiet week at home for the most part. Just thought I'd post the pages I've done in the evenings.



  • For this one I used Valerie Salmon's sketch #54. I've just recently discovered her sketch site and will be using it more!

  • And then lots of Love, Elsie products on this one. I also have been wanting the new Fiskars border scallop punch. Rumor has it that Target has them across the country, but I've checked both of ours in town and no such luck. So, I used a corner rounder without the guard and my crop-a-dile to create the scalloped border with the small holes.
That's about it for tonight!

8 comments:

amydc said...

Go on girlfriend.

Charin Adams said...

Love the pages! :) That punch sounds perfect, we don't have a Target around here or I'd look for one for both of us! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE these pages. These are gorgeous! (I loved that Scrapjacked design!!)

Jude said...

Great LOs. I love them!

Jamie said...

Great improvise with the border!

Hope to see you next Friday!

Edleen said...

Hi Leah! Thanks for popping by my blog :)

Love your work, seen them @ SisTV and they're Beautiful, always! :)

have an Enjoyable Weekend!

Micayla said...

Love all the pages, so pretty!

Bethany E. said...

All the layouts are beautiful, Leah! I love looking at your stuff!!