Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On the First day of Christmas

Where to begin? Christmas came and went in a flash for us. We had 4 days of family fun. Blogger won't let me load more than 4 or 5 pictures so I'm going to do my Christmas posts in installments. We started our festivities on Friday night the 22nd, where we gathered at my grandparents house which is built onto the back of my parents house. This is my cousin Katie and her husband Andy. They are expecting their first child in June.


We always have a really good fun time, with lots of laughs. The gift choices with this bunch is a hoot. This year my aunt and uncle managed to find a Dollar Tree gift card for my mom. My mom is the Dollar Tree queen, so it was a perfect chioce. My grandparents received these signs. My grandmother's reads, "Laundry Room- Drop Your Pants Here" and my grandfather's says, "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.. teach a man to fish and you'll have bait in your refrigerator." All of us "kids" got plenty of dead Presidents (money) wrapped in the traditional deoderant boxes. One thing you have to know about this family is that boxes lie. :) Always open the box to see what's really inside.

Natalie was rather oblivious to the whole ordeal. She just sat taking everything in.
And I had to include this goofy picture of my brother. I think he was demonstrating how to aim and shoot at a deer.

No comments: