Monday, September 18, 2006

Scrap Anyone?

I've really wanted to get completely caught up with my scrapbook pages because I have this feeling it will be hard to find some free time to crop for a least a few weeks after Natalie arrives. That possibly might should say a few months, but I'm trying to think positive here. I'm going to be at home all day, what else I'm I gonna do right?

One of my projects is going to be an ABC book. Each page will have a letter of the alphabet with a corresponding picture. A is for Adorable, B is for Bath time, etc. I found these letters at Michaels . They are chipboard and will add some dimension to the page. They're available from this company, and they have several different styles. They carry them in a plain gray also, and I'm sure there's some way to decorate them, I just haven't figured out how. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm a "see it and then do it" type. My mind just isn't very creative on its own.

Now I just need to get started. I was pleasantly surprised to see that some of the gals are getting together this Friday night to scrap. I hope to take advantage of this time and get some things done!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Reading your and Telah's blogs is motivating me to do more scrapbooking. One of these days I'll start on Scout's! :) Hope you're feeling well.