- Spent the past weekend out at D&T's. Telah and I scrapped the night and day away while our hubbies conquered the WoW.
- Our Sunday routine. Church; lunch with the folks
- Went to a Stampin' Up party with Amy and discovered the company carries more than just stamps.
- Worked a few hours on Monday while John and my father-in-law moved the exercise equipment out of Natalie's new bedroom
- Made a run to a nearby fabric store because I really have the itch to sew
- Worked most of Monday night and today in Natalie's new room and the nursery
- Unpacked all my newborn clothes and can't believe I'm about to have a baby that tiny again.
That's it, in short and sweet bullet form. Natalie is napping and she'll get up in time for us to head to the dr. for my 30 week appt.
And here's one of the layouts I did this past weekend. It's the only one I've taken a picture of so far because I wanted to get it posted to Scrapping the Music before their deadline. Will share the others soon.