Monday, May 21, 2007

Scrapbooking Overload

This past weekend we went out to Daniel and Telah's. Our usual routine is scrapping for us gals and gaming for the guys. I got a bunch of layouts done. First I completed my layout for scrapjacked. It was interesting to see pictures of Natalie all together from birth until now. Amazing how much a baby can change in just 7 months.
Here are most of the others I completed.








I also just want to put in a plug for ScrapbookPictures.com I just recently started using them and am really pleased with the pictures and their service. They are having a moving sale right now and have some good prices for larger size prints. In my last order I was missing one 4x8 picture. I called them up and they had it to me in 2 days and that's coming from Oregon!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Leah! I love your layouts. I'm amazed at how much you get done! They are all so great!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOW!!!!! Love the scrapjack especially!! But they are all gorgeous!!!!

Charin Adams said...

I need to have a scrap night! Seeing all of your pages made me miss it. :)
I really like the Mother's Day page! :)

Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my,you've been on a roll, huh? What awesome LO's!!! I'm such a slacker...I've got SOO much to catch up on. Hopefully by seeing all of your cute, girly LO's, I'll be inspired!

Thanks for sharing and have a groovy day!

Bethany E. said...

OMG! All the pages are adorable! You have been working hard, girl! Your little girl is so darn cute!

Unknown said...

HOLY SCRAPBOOKING BATMAN!!! I love the LO of natalie from birth til now...so cool!!! and the other LO's are fabulous too!!

have a great day leah!!

Jamie said...

Great layouts! I think my favorite is the "Love and Adore" with the hat. Too cute!!

Got to know: What did you want a 4x8 picture for?

Hope you are having a great week!

yoderworld said...

Great job Girl! I'm behind on reading your blog - those pictures of you and Natalie from Mother's Day were great. I didn't even think about doing that! What an idiot I am! I have no pictures from my first Mother's Day! :(

Jude said...

I LOVE these new LOs!! The pics of you and Natalie outside are amazing! You really did get some pages cranked out too. I have to stop talking so much when I go to crops!!