Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Getting to know some very random things

A while back Dawn tagged me on her blog..I had already done that particular tag, but I found this questionnaire she did interesting. So sit back and relax. It's a long one.

1. Introduce yourself.

Hi! My name is Leah, but I'm guessing you knew that already.
2. It's Wednesday during the afternoon, where are you usually?
Most days, at home, trying to get Natalie to take a nap.
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Gain
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Garnier Fructis - I have no idea if that's spelled right, but I'm not getting up to go look.
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Nope, sure didn't. Wasn't my style. Didn't drink then, don't drink now. Unless you count sweet tea.
6. What were you doing last night?
Watching American Idol and then browsing the web doing my nightly blog reading.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
No, sure don't. And I'm still trying to figure out why they call it Music television. As far as I know they don't ever play music videos.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
Depends on the day. Sometimes I like watching her shows, other times I think she's a kook. She does a lot of nice things for the average people, but she's totally lost me on her "The Secret" "Energy forces" New Age religion stuff.
9. What color are your bedsheets?
Green and White striped
10. You need a new pair of jeans...what store do you go to first?
Kohl's is usually my first choice. The last pair I bought was at Wal-Mart
11. HEY, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? THERE WAS NO #11 QUESTION. How about a pic of Natalie instead.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
A white Jeep grand Cherokee
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes. You mean people drive around without insurance?
14. Do you like sushi?
No
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave.?
I have been to Saks. Took a road trip to West Palm Beach with my cousin 3 years ago and went to several of those fancy schmancy places.
16. Did your parents spoil you?
Not hardly. My needs were met but I was expected to do my chores and do well in school. I had to earn most things and I'm very glad that's the way my parents chose to raise me.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes, I do. I will get on anything!
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
Creating Keepsakes and Paper Crafts
19. Do you remember the WB show, "Popular"?
Never heard of it..guess it didn't live up to it's name.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to dance club or to a bar?
I don't prefer either of those things. Not my scene. I prefer dinner and a movie with hubby or a night out with the girls scrapping.
21. College graduate?
Yes. My degree is in Business Management
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
I have no clue, but I sincerely hope this country is wise enough to NOT elect Hilary Clinton.
23. Are you registered to vote?
Absolutely!!
NOTE: Ok, who numbered these questions? What happened to numbers 24, 25 & 26? Guess you'll have to settle for more pics of the girl.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Yes, but be careful not to make her mad or she'll take a Louisville slugger to both headlights.
28. Been to "The Vegas"?
Yes, once. Was there on a business trip in 2005
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
About 7 or 8 miles from my parents and about 9 or 10 miles from my father-in-law
30. Are you happy with your job?
Without a doubt! Being a SAHM is the best job I've ever had.
#31...WHERE ARE YOU???
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Junk.
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Medium Well
34. Britney Spears...ready to have a nervous breakdown or just having fun?
ready to have a breakdown?? I think she's been there, done that.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
Bean Burrito or Soft tacos
36. Have you ever sat all the way thru Gone With The Wind?
Nope.
37. Have you ever been to Mt. Rushmore?
No, but I'd love to go one day.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/ John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Uhhh, who's John Cena? What's The Marine?
39. Are surveys/lists like the cocaine of my space/blogs?
WHAT??? I enjoy doing lists and surveys, but not cocaine. And myspace is on my bad list right now.. I picked up some kind of virus on my laptop from there. I wish people would quit pimping their spaces out.
40. Where is your favorite place?
Any beach. I love laying under a huge umbrella listening to the ocean
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Strawberry
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
Not really.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
Nope.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Not to NYC but that's on my list of places to go one day. I've been to LAX but just long enough to get on another plane.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Not sure.. I traveled a good deal with my previous job. But I didn't have to connect too often so maybe 2 or 3.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
I would have been less than that if you hadn't of asked that one.
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
No, but we're thinking of going to Gatlinburg this summer, so I might should get to planning.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
Seriously, some of these questions are just plain dumb.
49. Do you take anti-depressants?
Nope.
50. Have you ever googled your name and found out something?
Yes.. I googled what "Leah needs" and it's pretty funny. You should try it sometime if you haven't already..just put in "your name" needs and see what comes up.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Great list Leah!

However, you totally lost me on that Carrie Underwood thing.

Leah said...

jamie- hehehe.. her latest song is about a cheating boyfriend. There's a line in it that says "I took a Louisville Slugger to both headlights" She also carved her name into his leather seats. LOL

Anonymous said...

Natalie is getting more hair!
I like that list. To me, it's better than those "What's in your purse" ones. It covered a vast array of topics. :)

Jude said...

You mean MTV is supposed to show videos??? Who knew? LOL. Yeah, some of those were weird questions, but the answers were fun to read!!

Jada said...

Wow some of those questions were something else.You did a good job on the questions.That was fun huh!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey there Leah. Ya know, I had forgotten all about this questionnaire. It was kinda fun and different, huh? Your answers are great.

I love doing these things. I wish I could find out where people get them from. Guess I'll have to continue being a blog stalker :-).

Enjoy your day, my friend.

Cheryl Wray said...

LOL!!! Love your answers! (Wonder who originally came up with that list? pretty crazy!)
I LOVED your Carrie Underwood answer.Just don't get mad, huh?
Have a GREAT day!!

Laura said...

Leah-love all the new layouts you did. I especially love the first one. Thanks for the comment you left me. Kendall is doing better, but not drinking a lot still.