Friday, February 16, 2007

Baby's First

Natalie girl had her first Valentine's Day and her first Cereal this week. She had to go for her shots and well check on V-day. While she did pretty good at the dr. she was so fussy and just didn't feel good the rest of the day. Her Pa Pa brought her a pink monkey which was so cute and she loves it. I took some pictures of her with it today that I will post soon, I just haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet.

Then on Valentine night, she got her first taste of cereal. She was so funny because she had this strange look on her face, almost as if she was thinking "I don't know what's going on but I think I like it!" Of course by the time we were done, she had it all over her face, her bib, clothes , sleeves and hands.
Tonight we are going out to eat with some friends of ours that we haven't seen in a while. It will be good to catch up and spend some time with them. Then I plan on spending the rest of the evening scrapping and I'm sure John will play WoW. The new scrapjacked challenge is up.. so got to get busy on this one. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That is too funny! We had a very similar week. Nate had his 1st taste of rice cereal this afternoon. It was a lot of fun to watch him react to it.

Have fun scrapping tonight.

yoderworld said...

Hey, wanted to let you know that I started a blog
yoderworld.blogspot.com. Nothing exciting yet. Still learning how to use it all.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! She is growing up so fast! Hope you got a lot of scrapping done this weekend!

Robyn said...

My goodness, she's so SWEET! I love the look on her face with the cereal! Too Cute.