Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scrapbook Sussies *March Reveal*

The March kit is available for purchase over on the Scrapbook Sussie site!
As usual, I really enjoyed working with what was in this one. The kits are also now a $40 value for $29.95.
Here's what I did!

Natalie had her first haircut this past fall. I put it off for so long because I was afraid we'd cut off her natural curl! She did so well and her hair looked so much better (= Less stringy!) afterward.
I cut the stars out of one of the My Little Shoebox papers using my SLICE die cut machine.


Abigail had her first hair cut the same day as Natalie. Talk about a little doll. I loved her bangs! And I was so proud of her because, of the two of them, she was the one I was afraid I might have to hold in my lap while she cried about getting the cut. But, she did great! It certainly helped that Natalie went first and she saw it was no big deal.

The pictures on this one make me laugh because they acted like he was SO heavy. I guess when you're 4 and 2, 8lbs is a lot. :) Used my SLICE again for the heart.

And this one was for the AD challenge over on the Sussie Blog. You can see how a Disney advertisement made it's way onto a scrapbook page HERE on this post.
More of the SLICE with the stars and #4. (Can you tell I like that machine a little?)
I also broke out my acrylic stamps on this one. I used an Autumn Leaves alphabet. My stamps are collecting dust, so it was good to put them to use!


There you have it! Make sure you check out the other designers work in our Gallery!

No comments: