Let me just preface this post by saying that today's Publix trip was, for the most part, an indulgence trip. Everything you see here is stuff we don't normally buy or even need (with the exception of the lone pack of pork chops and the paper towels... oh and the girls will eat the yogurt for breakfast or snacks. That's healthy right?) My sweet tooth will be happy, even the Rice Krispies are to make Rice Krispie Treats!
But here's how it breaks down:
(2) Windex Multi Purpose Cleaner -3.39(2) = 6.78
(2) Scrubbling Bubbles Bathroom Power Spray - 7.99(2) = 15.98
Publix Paper Towels = 2.39
(3) Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - 2.67(3) = 8.01
(2) Rice Krispies - 3.99(2) = 7.98
(2) Toaster Struddles - 2.39(2) = 4.78
(2) Edwards Frozen Desserts - 2.79(2) =5.58
(2) YoPlus Yogurt 4pk -2.50(2) = 5.00
Donuts = 2.19
Pork Chops = 3.59
Grand Total = 62.28 plus tax
Most of this stuff was on sale, so after this weeks sale and my coupons I paid: 13.44 plus tax!
I know publix gets reimbursed by the manufacturers for all my coupons, but I still kinda felt like I hap ripped off the place!
*Edited to add: The Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles qualify for a mail in rebate, bringing my total down to $8.44!