Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Scrapbook Sussies September 2010 Reveal

I'm so glad that Lara at Scrapbook Sussies was able to get our September kits to the team early, as I was able to get these done for this month before Jonathan arrived.
The September kit is so colorful and fun. It's great for beach pics (3 out of 4 of mine are beach!) but it's also great for other stuff too!

For this first one I altered the black glitter thickers that came in the kit. I peeled the top layer of the chipboard thickers off and painted them yellow. I then added some stickles to give them back their glitter look.
We can't seem to go anywhere without at least one person asking us if the girls are twins, so this layout talks about that.


And then for the beach pages. I had pics from our trip with my parents and brother from August of 2009 AND pics from our trip this past June. So I used some from each trip.


You can check out the gallery HERE to see the other girls' work with this kit. AND if you haven't become a fan of Sussies on Facebook, be sure to do that HERE!

No comments: