Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Dixie Pieces Reveal - August 2010

This month's kit is now available over at Dixie Pieces! Here is what I created:

No, I haven't had the baby and already done a layout about it! :) These are some pictures from when Abigail was born that I hadn't scrapped yet. I'm very excited about holding another little bitty one in TWO weeks! I punched circles out of one of the patterned papers, cut them in half and used them to make the scalloped border.




I've had these pictures of Natalie sitting in my stash to be scrapped for a while. I need to go back into my picture files and figure out when they were taken so I can add the date to this page. I think she had just turned two.

When you head on over to Dixie Pieces to look at the other gals designs, be sure to check out the challenges this month. They are all about photography tips, tricks and techniques and I hope you will play along with us! The random winner this month will get a $15 gift certificate to the store!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

So sweet! I especially love the Daddy's Girls LO.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the layouts and that beautiful card too! Looks like a great kit! Congrats on your about to be born newest member of your family :)