Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrapbook Sussies July Reveal

I've got my Sussies July Reveal for you today! I know I say this quite often, but there is really so much stuff in these kits. If you're looking for a kit with a great variety and a good value, this is it. I have tons of stuff left after doing these layouts.

So here's what I did:

The journaling on this one says: This is one of those times I get a subtle reminder that you watch everything I do. Of course you're oh so cute, but I also take note that I am your ultimate example. I pray everyday that I'm the kind of mother I should be.


We've also had a bit of a redesign on the Sussies blog. There are some fun things being planned over there. We have a new blog manager and you'll be seeing more frequent posts from the team. Be sure to check that out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pages are adorable! I love the Following My Example one. It is just too cute!

Valerie said...

I adore your layouts! You did such a wonderful job with this kit :)