Saturday, May 01, 2010

Today is National Scrapbook Day!

I meant to get this post up earlier, but I was behind in some of my assignments for today, so I've been busy scrapping!
There is lots going on in the cyber world this weekend. I've been involved in two online crops!

Scrap Whispers is hosting a May Day crop, and you have until tomorrow night to participate. Lots of challenges on the forum.. you can go HERE!

Dixie Pieces is also having a crop today and you actually have until May 10th to upload your layouts if you're interested in that.. check out the forum HERE!

So I've been busy, busy.. and have lots to show you since it is the first of the month and I've got kit reveals.. but I'm saving that for a little later..
here's what's on my desk right now:


Used the May kit from Dixie Pieces for this one and it's for a challenge over at Scrap Whispers. Hope you're having a good National Scrapbook Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah, that is so sweet of Maw Maw and Abigail....