Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Pitiful

Abigail has not been feeling well the fast few days, but today was by far the worst. I called and made her a doctor's appt this morning and it was hard waiting for the appt time to roll around because she's cried a good deal of the day and just wants to be held.
It's times like these when you realize how insignificant the laundry is, or the dirty floors. So much of the day today I've sat and held my "not feeling well at all" daughter.
The doctor's visit revealed that her cold has turned into an ear infection. So now that we have meds, she'll hopefully be better quickly. This afternoon around 4oclock she crawled into my lap and fell asleep. She slept for a good hour or so. I got up to go fix something for dinner and she followed me into the kitchen. A few minutes later, this is what I saw.
I sure hope she's feeling better tomorrow. It's hard to see your kids sick, even when it's something minor.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Poor thing,hope she is feeling better now!