Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrapbook Sussies - March

I've let way to much time pass without blogging! I can't believe we're halfway through the month!
Here's what I did with the Sussies March Kit:




This last one was a lot of fun, and it serves several scrappy purposes. A couple of weeks ago, the challenge over at Scrap Whispers was to use the phrase "the long and short of it" in your title. I didn't know what I was gonna do, and then I had an idea to document a conversation with Natalie. I also found a great tutorial on making origami flowers that I used for a challenge over at DP. I'll post more about that later, in a separate post.

I've struggled the last 4-6 weeks when it comes to scrapping just because the 1st trimester seems to zap my creativity. But I'm about 14 weeks now and beginning to feel a lot better (if I can just shake this awful chest cold I have), so I plan to post more instead of once every couple of weeks!

No comments: