Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

A few pics from Thanksgiving..

The girls with their uncle..

and with their Obie (grandma)..and having some fun!!

and a group shot of the Wright family..
Currently I have about 6 running to-do lists. Everything from Christmas lists, to household chores that need to be done, to Christmas projects, and so on and so on. I have LOTS I want to do this month. I was hoping to post something for every day of December leading up to Christmas, but I'm not gonna stress myself out over that, so it may or may not happen.

We got our tree up and decorated over the Thanksgiving holiday. Natalie had so much fun doing that with me.


And here's one of my layouts for December Sussies kit. These pics are from last Christmas.
I'll share the others later, for now I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Love that pic with Nataile and the Christmas lights. Great LO!