Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

I don't know what it is about this year, but I have been just like a kid this Christmas Season. Maybe it's because last year I was really sick for most of December and didn't get to enjoy it, or maybe it's because both the girls are so into it and having so much fun.

Last night I helped Santa wrap gifts. There are a few more that we'll wrap tomorrow night and I have a few other gifts to finish up, but other than that, we're ready.

Today the girls and I are going to make cookies and rice krispy treats for Santa. The rice krispy treats were Natalie's idea and I know Santa will LOVE them. She also wanted to fix him a banana smoothie (??? the girl cracks me up) but decided that he'd like a Dr. Pepper instead.

I hope you are enjoying time with your families. We have a fun few days ahead of us!

A recent Layout to share:

Journaling Reads: A peaceful moment between you two is sometimes hard to catch. I love that you two were being so sweet and reading together under the tree. You girls bring me such joy that you'll never understand until you have children of your own. Love You. Dec09

No comments: