Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quick Page Share

I've spent several nights this week scrapping with Telah. We hook up on Skype and chat the night away while we scrap. Here are 2 of the pages I got done.
For my title on this one I used a cool little technique I learned over at 52 sketches 52 weeks. I took some older mismatched chipboard letters, peeled the original top layer off (the letters were different colors), and stamped and glittered the raw chipboard.
Love this little tip and it's a good way to stretch your leftover alphas.

For this second one I used a sketch from over at Dixie Pieces. I punched circles out of the blue polka dot paper and backed them with the grid paper. I then used rubons and stamps to decorate inside the circles.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

No comments: