Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15 Months

On a whim yesterday afternoon I decided to take Abigail outside for a few quick photos. We weren't out there long, maybe 5 minutes. But I caught the cutest pic.
Here's the crazy part. Just barely a second before that pic, and I mean literally a second, THIS is what I caught.
I always thought Natalie was a Drama Queen but I think Abby has her beat. Wanta see more of the mood swings? Here's two more:
And I tell ya, sometimes it's really hard not to laugh at her when she takes her hands and covers her eyes like that. Like she's having the worst day of her life.
She's so sweet.

9 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

What a sweet sweet picture! She is adorable.

Kimberly said...

Those are so funny! :o)Too cute!!

just jennifer said...

love your pics - and I love the hand over her eyes one! That's a beautiful outfit she's wearing - do you know the brand and if they make older girls clothes :)

I'm breaking into my kit today! i have to print pics first though!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, I love that little girl!!!

Jude said...

hahaha... gotta love the mood swings!

Brianna said...

What a cutie pie, love that last one!

Anonymous said...

THEY are sisters but not twins. Abigail is deifinately her own self....love them both so much. Even during the mood swings. OBIE

yoderworld said...

those are awesome. Those will be fun to scrap - oh the mood swings of a 2 year old! ;)

Unknown said...

All of these are fabulous. Totally love all of the different emotions :_