We're still at the hospital but hoping to go home today.
A little more about what happened: I'm documenting this here for me more than anything. So the following may be a bit boring. :)
Originally I was scheduled for my C-section on the 20th, but Thursday the 12th was a rough day. I didn't feel well most of the day and had mild contractions and cramping all day long. About 5 o'clock that night it started getting a lot more intense. So much so that I knew we needed to just go to Labor and Delivery to check things out. When we got to the hospital I was just 1cm and 70% effaced, but I was still having regular contractions. They gave me medication that would slow down the contractions and if it wasn't true labor it would stop them. They slowed throughout the night but didn't stop completely, so my Dr. decided to go ahead and do the section.
This ended up being a very good thing because they discovered I had a uterine window, which basically mean I was getting a tear in my uterus. So I'm very thankful things played out like they did because if my uterus had of ruptured it would have been a very bad situation for the baby and for me. This does bring up concerns and precautions for any possible future pregnancies, but I'll get a chance to talk with my dr. more about it later.
I haven't downloaded any more of the pictures we've taken over the last couple days, but here's one more of Big Sister meeting Abigail.