Here's what's on our agenda for the next few months.
- Prepare our bedroom for new furniture. John and I's Christmas present to each other was a new bed and dresser. We have been sleeping on a full wave water bed since we got married. It wasn't easy to get in and out of during the last stages of my first pregnancy and wasn't possible while recovering from a C-section (so I slept on the couch for the first week home.) I've been ready for a new bed for a while, so we finally made up our mind to buy one and this (the bed and dresser): will arrive at our house in about a week. So we've got to clean out and purge dresser drawers, decide what furniture is going where, etc.
- Completely clean out and purge our junkroom aka Natalie's future bedroom. I would show you the before picture of that, but I think I'll wait til we have it done and decorated for Natalie, so it's not quite as embarrassing. There is mounds of paperwork and files to go through and lots and lots of other knick knack junk.
- Paint Natalie's new bedroom
- Find 1 or 2 tall bookcases and baskets/bins to organize all of Natalie's toys and books
- Move her new toddler bed and other furniture into her new room
- transition Natalie into the toddler bed
- Transfer "stuff" from the nursery to her new room
- Prepare nursery for new baby
On another note, I used some of my Christmas money to buy a new lens for my camera. I know I am going to love this lens. It makes it so much easier to take crisp clear pictures in indoor settings. Here a just a couple of my faves.
It also takes great close ups. I can't wait to play some more!