Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I can't believe it!

Would you look at this!! I won all this stuff from the new kit club Sweet Spuds. They just came out with their first kit today. Head over and check it out. Especially if you're into retro, funky stuff. Lots of fun bright colors.

I'm so excited about winning this RAK because I really love this line of product. In fact, here are 2 layouts I did last night using some of this very stuff that I had already bought.
Automatic Bond is for the latest challenge over at One Little Word. And the bubble Trouble is using one of the recent sketches from Pencil Lines.


Hope everyone is having a good week!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Very cool! Love the colors and I LOVE your bubble layout. Too cute.

Adriann said...

Wow! You scored!!!! Cute LO's too! Enjoy your weeknd!!!

Kris said...

How cool!!! Looks like fun to play with that kit! Love the Bubble layout, she's just too cute for words!

[And yes, it has been a VERY long time!]

Charin Adams said...

Ahhh!! :) Lucky girl! :) Enjoy your new stash! :)

Jamie said...

Lucky Girl! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies. Hope you have a great Thursday!

Jude said...

What a nice RAK!! I can't wait to see all the cool stuff you make with it! :) Your LOs look great, I especially love the automatic bond.

Nicole Carro said...

These LOs are beautiful - love the colors in both of them. Way to make great use out of that RAK!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those layouts are GREAT!!!!!