My nephew celebrated the big 1-0 on Monday, so technically this is a little late, but I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday here. Natalie loves her big cousin Tay! She loves to give him kisses and adores any attention she gets from him. I've always thought she favors him, especially when he was younger but just looking at these pictures of them side by side, there's no denying they are kin!
So in honor of birthdays, here's a fun meme I saw over at Cheryl's blog. She's having a week long celebration! That's the way birthdays are meant to be celebrated right?
IF TODAY WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY.
1. What kind of cake would you want to eat? I'm a simple gal. I love just some plain vanilla cake with white icing. Throw some sprinkles on top and I'll be that much happier. I also love strawberry shortcake. So either of these would suit me just fine.
2. How old would you be? I still haven't quite come to the grips that I'm not in my 20's anymore. My next birthday I will be 32.
3. And someone gave you $100 to spend just on yourself (no groceries! nothing for your kids! no exceptions!), what would you buy? Well Scrapbook supplies immediately come to mind, but aside from that I'd love to have a new outfit or two. I try to shop cheap, so I could probably find a few outfits with $100.
4. Where would you go to celebrate?I typically celebrate with my family. But it would be nice to leave the kiddo with the grandparents and do dinner and a movie with the hubby.
5. Would you make a wish when you blew out your candles? You know, I haven't done this is a long time. Maybe I need to make a point to make a wish next birthday!