Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick Picture Post

Just a quick post to share some pics for the family. My brother-in-law got married this past weekend. Of all the pictures I took, only a couple of them came out any good! I really would love an SLR camera that doesn't break the bank, so if any of you photo taking people have a suggestion, I'd love to hear what you recommend.

Here's the Bride!

And this is the Groom and his son. This pick was taken as the Bride was coming down the aisle.

And then a few more layouts to share...



11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats to your bil and I love the layout for the truck pics...too cute!

Laura said...

Hey Leah,

We have two digital SLR's in our family. We have a Nikon D70 and a Fuji S3. Both do great. I would reccomend both of them.

Jude said...

Cute LOs and like you I would love a new camera too... that pesky thing called money just gets in the way! LOL... :)

Bethany E. said...

Girl, your layouts are just awesome! As far as cameras, I just have a mini digi...Olympus 710 (not an SLR). We're looking ato getting one too, though. :)

Jada said...

The bride looks beautiful and happy.

Anonymous said...

Natalie has the sweetest look on her face with Seth. My fav is with Juan's dad. He always looks so in love with Natalie.

Unknown said...

you have been a busy, busy lady!! love the scrap creations you are rocking out!!! and I love photo's of natalie!! she is so adorable!!

have a great day...ciao chcia!!

Adriann said...

Natalie is so stinkin cute in the "Big Truck" LO! I love it. Enjoy your weekend!

Cheryl Wray said...

Great pictures. Looks like a very happy bride! :-)
And love the layouts--especially the truck one! Too cute!!
Have a super weekend!!

Alissa said...

Bride looks super happy. I love the Papa layout. Everytime I see a picture of John's Dad with Natalie, he looks like he is absolutely beaming with joy!!!

Anonymous said...

Rockin' great layouts! Thanks for sharing!