I've been tagged by Jessi to post 7 random facts about myself. I really had to give this some thought and even as I start this post I don't have seven things in mind so we'll see where this goes.
1. I love roller coasters/thrill rides. I will get on anything. And I mean anything. The faster, the higher, the better. My theme park experience is limited to Six Flags, Universal Studios and Disney World. I would love to be able to go to different parks around the U.S. and ride some faster, taller coasters.
2.I love to travel. Up until about 3 or 4 years ago I really hadn't been all that many places. But the job I took in 2003 allowed me to travel lots of places in the U.S. A few of my favorites are Washington D.C., Seattle, and Austin, Texas. One of the most beautiful was San Luis Obispo, California. This second picture was one I took while I was there. I would love to go back when John could go with me. There are so many places I'd like to go.
3. I've always lived in Alabama. As a matter of fact, my Alabama roots go back as far as my Great-Grandparents. Maybe even further than that, but I do know that at least 4 generations have lived here in North Alabama.
4. There are 8 preachers in my extended family. There may be more than that, but I can think of 8 just right off the top of my head. They are spread out across the south in TN, GA, FL, AL, and TX.
5. My favorite season is summer. I don't like cold weather at all, and I love wearing capri's and flip flops.
6. John and I dated for 3 months before he even kissed me. I was beginning to wonder if maybe we were just friends and when I asked him what we were, his response was.."homosapiens". He had no idea what I meant by that question and he WAS a Biology major. LOL
7.My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. Or more specifically, 31 flavors Mint Chocolate Chip. So far I haven't found any other brand that's as good as theirs.
So there you have it.. my random facts. Now I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but rather than doing that, I'll just say, if you'd like to participate, post away!