Monday, November 13, 2006

Thank You SICU

Natalie and I went to the dentist today. My mom came along to watch the baby while I had my teeth cleaned. When we finished there we had about an hour to kill before going up to John's unit at the hospital for a baby shower they were giving him. To pass the time we went to this store where I got some of these and these. I also received this birthday gift last week from my friends. Hopefully I'll find some time to use what I bought soon!

For lunch we met John at work for his party. The unit had gone all out with all kinds of food. Thanks to everyone for the gifts. Natalie got some neat toys and we got several gift certificates to eat a various restuarants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo with dad and it looks like you found some fun stuff on your shopping trip. Hope you are having a great Tuesday!