Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Sussies Reveal November and Dec. 2010

I am so behind with the blog. And I know I'm going to regret not keeping it up to date, so I'm gonna make every effort to post quite a bit more this month. First up I need to get up to date with my Scrapbook posts.
I never posted my pages from Scrapbook Sussies November. So even though we are in full swing Christmas mode. Here are the pages from the fun fall Nov. Kit.




So now on to December. I LOVE this time of year, and had so much fun with the December Christmas themed kit. I pulled out some of the pictures from last year for these pages. These pics are from the photo shoot with the girls for our 2009 Christmas card.

I still have one more page and a countdown to Christmas project that I made, but I haven't gotten pics of them yet. More Christmas stuff to come! Make sure you head over to the Sussies website and check out these kits.

No comments: