Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Dixie Pieces *October Reveal*

It's that time again! The new kit is up for sale over at Dixie Pieces.
Here's what I did with the kit:

I had these pictures of Abigail from last fall that I still hadn't scrapped yet. When I pulled them out I was just amazed at how much she has changed in 12 months! How come as parents, we never get used to that?:)
I used my Making Memories Slice to cut those scallop hearts.

And here's the second page I've done with Jonathan. I LOVE that I can scrap girl and BOY pages now! I thought the banner trend that's so popular right now went great with a Roll Tide page!

Isn't she just soo cute with those pigtails? Used my Slice again to cut out that 2.


There's a fun roll of red tape in this kit. I used it to make those red starburst flowers. I laid the flower out on a white piece of cardstock and then just cut it out. There are also some stamps in this kit. The "Make a Wish" is one of them. Stamped it on some brown cardstock and cut it out.

Another item in this kit is this cute little accordian album. I cut it apart to make this mini cards. The album is big enough that once you cut it apart, you could make four of these little cards.
Head on over to Dixie Pieces gallery to see what the rest of the team did!
Don't forget we also have a fun contest going on over there through the end of the month. You can join in anytime.

No comments: