Thursday, September 20, 2007

So serious.. well almost

Both John and I love to read. Always have since we were little kids. Think we may have another little reader on our hands. Never mind that the books upside down. :)




After waking from her nap yesterday she just wanted to snuggle with Daddy. It usually takes her a few minutes to wake up. Can you tell by her facial expression?

You gotta love this serious look that she sports quite often. I don't know what it is about the hooded towel, but it just multiplies the cuteness factor.
And now for a little fun video. She was barely tall enough to get on this ride. Hahaha.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS
I Can"t believe you would get her drunk at such an age ... GRIN
LOVE THE RIDE CAN you imagine what fun she will have sharing these with your grand children. WHAT A GREAT DAD! AND MOM TOO.
love ya mom

Jamie said...

I think even that ride would make me sick. I am such a sissy!!

I agree 100% there is just something about a baby in a hoodie towel. Too cute!!

~Telah said...

Those are some really cute pictures! I'm sure you'll be scrapping them in no time.

Micayla said...

Oh those pics are just too cute. I love the book one!

Kimberly said...

She is just too cha cha for words! I love a baby in a hoodie towel too.

Cheryl Wray said...

As always...she is just TOO cute for words!!! Love the pics!

Dawn Bibbs said...

She IS a serious looking little girl, isn't she? That is too funny. Jayla was like that too, as a baby. And now, she's the silliest little girl I've ever known. So watch out, momma! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! And you know, reading to babies and small kids is so dang important. It's how they learn vocuabulary. the more words they hear, the more they talk and comprehend. She's adorable.

elizabeth kartchner said...

thanks for your sweet comment!
Love those goofy pics of you and natalie!!

Adriann said...

Cute pics! Love the ride!!! Too funny.

Veronica said...

that was a cute video...ethan loves the basket rides too...we haven't tried the spinning...hmmm?