Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun Friday!

I don't know how time goes by so fast! I really didn't mean for a whole week to pass without blogging. This is gonna be short and sweet and I'll *try* to post again with more pics.

I decided at the last minute to take the girls to the Disney LIVE show this afternoon. Once I purchased the tickets, I went ahead and told the kids. Natalie ran around the house screaming for almost a full 5 minutes. The money I spent was almost worth just that reaction. Abigail just keeps saying "I see Mickey Mouse?" After they ate lunch I told Abigail that it was nap time. It's almost an hour earlier than her usual time, but I need to go ahead and get her down, so she'd have at least a bit of a nap before time to go to the show. At first she protested, but when I told her that as soon as she got up from nap we were going to see Mickey Mouse, she literally ran to her room.

So.. we're headed to that in just a couple hours.
In the mean time here's a series of pics from last Saturday. We went to a cousin's birthday party at a place in town that has all kinds of huge inflatables.

Think she was having fun?
Until Later..

No comments: